> After some tweaks in the webware context config, all is working
> quite fine. (migration was easy :) .. but the session doesn't work
> any more. And even worst I try to do some debuging, and find that
> trans.request()._environ['HTTP_COOKIE'], contains some cookies but
> not the SID one, beside this cookie is present on the browser side.
>
> Hum, just wordering if I missed something ??

Probably, since this is working well for me. ;-)
Some things that you can check:

* Did you create a new working dir with MakeAppWorkDir and merged
   your project there or did you take the old one?
* If you create an empty (default) working dir, does it work?
* Have you set
   UseAutomaticPathSessions = False
   UseCookieSessions = True
* Are you using mod_rewrite?