From: Chris Zaenger [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, October 17, 2002 2:28 PM
To: WEDI SNIP Privacy Workgroup List
Subject: Re: "Appropriate" physical safeguards

---
You are currently subscribed to wedi-privacy as: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To unsubscribe from this list, go to the Subscribe/Unsubscribe form at http://subscribe.wedi.org or send a blank email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
---
Anyone have any information on the small practices and the procedure to obtain a waiver from electroonic claims processing?