Bill Richter <bill.gotc...@gmail.com> writes:

> gmail irritates me to no end. Along with a lot of other spam filters who
> fail to check a domains email reputation stopping once they see a dynamic
> IP.  As best I can tell, all I did on that link was cut and paste that
> change to apply  to my version of beta3.  I did try to reply to a message
> from weewx-devel, but it bounced due to missing PTR record on my IPv6, so I
> finally fixed that.  I also added an attachment via the weewx-devel
> conversation  but that doesn't appear to be the cause.  No more ranting.
> Sorry.

Thanks for commenting.  I didn't mean to give you a hard time personally
and would have guessed that you did something reasonable and google
decided to be extra helpful in an odd way.   I was just expecting that a
bunch of other people were having spam filtering issues and thought I
might save them some cycles in debugging it.  (I'm on the spamassasin
users list and report buggy rules, a number of which have been
adjusted.)