After further researching the duplicates I think they are coming from the
bridge both broadcasting to the accurate api, and then immediate
broadcasting to the weather underground api. Not sure I can get around that
using the tcpdump command line...

GET
/weatherstation/updateweatherstation?dateutc=now&action=updateraw&realtime=1&id=24C86E06B15C&mt=5N1x31&sensor=00002179&windspeedmph=0&winddir=113&rainin=0.00&dailyrainin=0.55&humidity=50&tempf=59.2&dewptf=41&baromin=29.35&battery=normal&rssi=3

HTTP/1.1
Host: hubapi.myacurite.com
Connection: close

GET
/weatherstation/updateweatherstation.php?ID=KCATHOUS110&PASSWORD=ofsglckk&dateutc=now&action=updateraw&realtime=1&rtfreq=36&id=24C86E06B15C&mt=5N1x31&sensor=00002179&windspeedmph=0&winddir=113&rainin=0.00&dailyrainin=0.55&humidity=50&tempf=59.2&dewptf=41&baromin=29.35&battery=normal&rssi=3

HTTP/1.1
Host: rtupdate.wunderground.com
Connection: close