On Saturday, November 5, 2016 at 1:46:46 PM UTC-4, Brad Tucker wrote:

> Strange... I looked through todays logs and none of them display a "POST"
> with the results. The info is in the TCPdump but not the syslog after
> processing. Nothing has changed on the system other then the new version of
> the interceptor driver. Not sure where to go from here... Open to
> suggestions...
>
> Here is a log from last night that has the POST info you request. This was
> on the previous version of the driver. Not sure why it doesn't show up
> today?

brad,

i am pretty sure i made no changes to the interceptor that would change how
it reports the POST requests that it receives.

the 'ServerThread: POST:' messages reflect what the intercept receives,
before it does any processing

so if there is no rainin or dailyrainin in a post, it must be lost before
it gets to the interceptor

what commands/process are you now using to feed data to the interceptor?