On Saturday, November 5, 2016 at 5:32:52 PM UTC-4, Brad Tucker wrote:

Thanks for the new perl script. I have spent some time trying to get it to
> work and unfortunately it doesn't seem to work with the syntax given.

take it one step at a time.

what is the output you get from a simple tcpdump?

tcpdump -i eth0 dst port 80

then what is the output from tcpdump with all of the other options you have
thrown in?

tcpdump -A -n -p -l -i eth0 -s0 -w -tcp dst port 80

post those then we can figure out why combine-lines.pl is not stripping off
the spurious hubapi.acurite.com