As an aside, wee_debug
<http://weewx.com/docs/utilities.htm#wee_debug_utility> can be handy in
cases where there may be doubt over the config file being used; wee_debug
when run without the --config command line option will include in its
output a copy of the config file that weewx would pickup when weewx is run.
If you haven't done anything 'special' during your install this can be
helpful. Passwords and some other sensitive info is obfuscated in the
wee_debug output, but you can work around that to ensure you are editing,
and weewx is using, the same file.

Gary