Hi Cameron,

I have tried your solution and report me this error:

sudo /etc/init.d/weewx status -l
● weewx.service - LSB: weewx weather system
   Loaded: loaded (/etc/init.d/weewx)
   Active: active (exited) since mar 2016-11-15 19:47:20 CET; 2s ago
  Process: 19541 ExecStop=/etc/init.d/weewx stop (code=exited,
status=0/SUCCESS)
  Process: 19588 ExecStart=/etc/init.d/weewx start (code=exited,
status=0/SUCCESS)

nov 15 19:47:20 raspberrypi weewx[19603]: ****    File
"/usr/share/weewx/weewx/engine.py", line 70, in __init__
nov 15 19:47:20 raspberrypi weewx[19603]: ****
 self.setupStation(config_dict)
nov 15 19:47:20 raspberrypi weewx[19603]: ****    File
"/usr/share/weewx/weewx/engine.py", line 88, in setupStation
nov 15 19:47:20 raspberrypi weewx[19603]: ****      driver =
config_dict[stationType]['driver']
nov 15 19:47:20 raspberrypi weewx[19603]: ****    File
"/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/configobj.py", line 554, in __getitem__
nov 15 19:47:20 raspberrypi weewx[19603]: ****      val =
dict.__getitem__(self, key)
nov 15 19:47:20 raspberrypi weewx[19603]: ****  KeyError: 'WMR300c'
nov 15 19:47:20 raspberrypi weewx[19603]: ****  Exiting.