Hi,
I'm running weewx 3.6.2 deb package on a raspberry pi2 with a WH2310
weather station connected with the wh23xx (TyconTP2700).
archives are hosted on external mysql database (on the same lan).
everything works fine with standard and sofaskin templates.
I have installed wee-forecast-3.0.8 and followed the instruction from
 https://github.com/weewx/weewx/wiki/forecasting
<https://github.com/weewx/weewx/wiki/forecasting>  for the automated
installation.
xtide and NWS are not working in my area (west sumatra) and have been
removed from the /etc/weewx/weewx.conf and
/etc.weewx/skins/forecast/skin.conf
i'm only interested in WU and Zambretti forecasts.
 i have a working WU api key
the page http://my-raspberrypi/weewx/forecast is working and diplay the WU
forecast for my zonne and the Zambretti forecast.
Check screen capture bellow.
<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-7Ow-16aZS6Q/WDZuU3oxd3I/AAAAAAAAO54/2FaVerCJ-i03SWi3GUYPqu-iurlMCeINACLcB/s1600/weewxForecast.jpg>
I then try to implement the forecast table inside the index.html.tmpl page
of the standard and sofaskin skins. by modifying the skin.conf as the one
in /etc/weewx/skins/forecast/skin.conf files and including the
 forecast_tabl.inc. not really knowing or understanding the engine creation
process, i just copy(just in case) the folder icons and the .inc file from
the forecast skin folder to my skins template folder (standard and
sofaskin).

for the two skins (standard and sofaskin) same issue. The engine is not
creating any new page and the time display on the index page is the last
one before my modification.
i then restore the conf file and the html.tmpl files on the two skins and
everything fine again (but without embedded forecast).
It's probably a school boy mistake....

my questions are:
Why the forecast table creation is working from the forecast skin folder
and not if i try to implement it in an other page?
What is the exact method to implement the forecast table on different page
and skin (different skin folder)?
Is it possible to display the WU forecast in metric instead of imperial?

sorry for my newbies question.
thanks in advance for any help.