Thanks mwall.
It work for the 3 days WU forecast with the icons.
Now i have to integrate the WU 6 hours forecast (the one in text)
and the Zamberetti forecast.
Should i copy the table as shown in the forecast/index.html.tmpl ?
do i have to modify the skin.cof to include those 2 forecast?
i think my problem was coming from that part...