I'm getting more and more confused with this skin architecture.
I have just change the directory of the report as described in the minimize
write of SD card h
ttps://github.com/weewx/weewx/wiki/Minimize%20writes%20on%20SD%20cards
<https://github.com/weewx/weewx/wiki/Minimize%20writes%20on%20SD%20cards>
to save some SD access on the little pi.
everything run nice and smooth for the remote syslog and for the temporary
file system mount in /var/weewx/reports/
but now when i open the index page of the report i have the forcast table
of the forecast skin instead on the usual index file (same thing with
Standard skin or sofaskin skin)
before i change the directory of the report i had the normal index file
display.
I probably mess up something in the weewx.conf and the skin.conf but i
can't figure out what?