On Friday, December 9, 2016 at 11:27:05 PM UTC-5, Dave Webb wrote:

> I made the change you suggested and I still got the errors so I added WU
> key and am still getting errors.

dave,

is it working now?

assuming you restarted weewx after adding a WU key to weewx.conf, the first
download of WU data should happen at the next archive interval, then the
forecast should display properly at the next time the forecast page is
generated.  by default, the forecast pages are regenerated every hour.

if it is still not working, please post the WU location so i can pull the
WU forecast to see what is happening.  if you did not specify a location
specifically for the forecast, then weewx will use the station lat/lon.