I have been traveling for a few days with only a SmartPhone to watch data.
However, based merely on wind-speed-gauge indications there seem to be
"wgust" value anomalies. The pink gust-area sometimes disappears even
though there have been recent gusts into that speed-range. Furthermore,
gusts above the indicated upper-gust-limit often do not cause the indicated
gust-range to expand.

It is my understanding that the value of "wgust" is supposed to be the
speed of the highest gust over the last ten-minutes.  If so, the ten-minute
time-window should include recent "wlatest" values.

Bob