Some updates about my weewx stopping reporting:
My linux server where i was running mysql server has\d badly crashed and is
now verydead (hard disk and power supply failure).
For now i don't want to setup a new one and try to run all my previous
linux services on multiple pi setup.
So i change the config of my weewx weather station to use the internal
sqlite database.
and so fare since, the weewx work perfectly without any crash.

So the problem was not coming from the Wh23xx driver but from the external
mysql bond.

To validate that, I still have to import all my previous cumulus data into
sqlite to have a full working config.