I also added this "mechanical" antenna amplifier:

http://www.the-lighthouse.se/eng/teknik/antenn-amp/antenn-amp.html

It is in swedish but just take some solid copper wire and remove the
isolation. It improved my reception a bit more but looks ugly. Now, my
motto is "Form follows function" so it is Ok..

As my "PC" (Ebox 3350) is sending interference (at least that is what I
suspect) through the USB-wire, I added a 10m USB repeater. It also improved
reception somewhat.
(My theory is that the PC-CPU is running at 933MHz so there might be an
"undertone" of around 433MHz propagating down the USB-line into WMR200 thus
blocking out the 433MHz-signal from the sensors. When using RPi I have a
lot less issues with reception but maybe newer RPi will cause interference?)