Hey!
I need help getting forward with displaying the information from "barometer
= pressure" that is missing and showing "none" in log file and at
presentation. The values ​​show only at the first registration after
starting the program.
When I searched for information online, I realized that it could be tricky
to have the barometer work with the WMR300.
I have, after search, tested all proposals that have appeared to be
relevant to this problem, but with negative or unchanged results. I have
tested all WMR300 drivers from version 0.18, 0.18nolegacy.05.01a,
0.19rc1-cr3.
I am very grateful if any of you can have any idea that will bring me a
solution to this problem.

Measurement values ​​can be seen at:

https://www.wunderground.com/personal-weather-station/dashboard?ID=IKUMLING2#history/tdata/s20180117/e20180117/mdaily

As seen on this web site, the barometer appears to work and displays the
values ​​for a shorter time after the system is restarted!

My system is WMR300 with wmr300.py version "0.19rc3" and RapberryPi.
Programmed and installed with version "weewx_3.8.0-1.deb".

Attaches info about syslog after start and weewx.conf
Sincerely Yngve