Matthew,

Would this situation not be able to be resolved if the WMR300 driver was
subjected to the (for want of a better term) 'removal of unnecessary
output' treatment that the vantage driver was given under 3.7.0? I see
there are archive records and loop packets where all 3 'pressures' are
None. If we follow the vantage model this should not happen, if or more of
these is known any of the missing 'pressures' should be calculated and if
all three are unknown (unreported) then all 3 should be omitted from the
loop packet/archive record. The user could then use the $latest tag in
reports to get the lastest barometer, altitude or pressure and for WU the
cached values added in (I think) 3.6.2 should cater for pressure only being
reported every 15 minutes.

To me going to a 15 or 30 minute or longer archive period is not much of a
solution.

Gary