Hi Yves,

You are correct.

After I last posted, I wondered whether this might be the issue; that
the wxobs page is being transferred to another computer, and thus
remote from your database.

I was hoping you might been running mysql in which case you could
probably access it remotely, or that you had a slave running on the
NAS and could point it to that - but that's obviously not the case if
it's sqlite.

All is not lost though as I have a similar setup on my site
http://203.213.243.61/weewx/wxobs/

I just need to check what I did :-)

Are you using the weewx RSYNC or FTP routines to transfer the web files?

I'll get back to you.

Cheers
 Glenn

rorpi - read only raspberry pi & various weewx addons
https://github.com/glennmckechnie