Keith,

The SteelSeries Gauges skin
<https://github.com/weewx/weewx/wiki/steelseries> is the source of the
mouseover plots. In your Skins directory you should have a directory named
ss and in that directory there should be a skin config file skin.conf. In
skin.conf there should be a [ImageGenerator] stanza that determines the
plots that are generated for the mouseover, rain and rainRate are covered
by the following:

[ImageGenerator]
    [[images]]
        [[[dayrain]]]
            yscale = None, None, 0.02
            plot_type = bar
            [[[[rain]]]]
                aggregate_type = sum
                aggregate_interval = 3600
                label = Rain (hourly total)
        [[[dayrainrate]]]
            [[[[rainrate]]]]

I looked at your site and I see what you mean, it is intertesting to note
that your day rain and rainRate plots look fine on your main page, the
SteelSeries plots should be using almost identical settings to what is in
your Standard skin.conf (you might want to compare them). Since you
Standard skin is working fine clearly the data is in your archive. I am at
a bit of a loss as to where to point you.

Gary