Gary,

I looked at the conf file and it all looks correct.
However as I was looking at the charts I noticed that ALL of the charts
have old data and date on them. That had just slipped by me. The ss
directory had old data dating back to 1-21-2018. That was about the time I
finally got RTG working or the day after. I know I have something wrong.
Looked at the weewx.conf file and that's pointing to the correct directory
but it's not getting updates.

I found this incorrect chart while I was looking at adding an extra gauge
for Monthly Rain. I had done this when I was using wview and have lost my
notes I had on what I had to change to get that working. Still looking for
them.

Keith