Keith,

I just looked at your site and I can see gauge-data.txt being generated
every few seconds. It is in the same directory as the html files for your
weeWX site. So rtgd is working fine, definitely no need to reinstall. The ss
skin generated gauge-data.txt (the one that is 36 odd days old) is sitting
in the ss directory.

as an outsider looking at your site from the internet the issue is that
gauges.js is telling the SteelSeries gauges to use the gauge-data.txt in
the ss directory (ie the old one), we need to change that to the rtgd
generated gauge-data.txt. To do this you need to edit
skins/ss/scripts/gauges.js and change the line (circ line 74):

       realTimeUrlWeewx : 'gauge-data.txt', // *** WeeWX Users: Change to your
location of the gauge data file ***

       realTimeUrlWeewx : '../gauge-data.txt', // *** WeeWX Users: Change to
your location of the gauge data file ***

Save gauges.js then stop/start weeWX. Whilst gauge-data.txt will be updated
almost instantaeously it will take until the first report generation cycle for
gauges.js to be updated. See how that goes.

Gary