I have been running WeeWX on a Raspberry Pi 3 for a while now with a Fine
Offset USB Station (an Aercus Instruments Ws3083 Pro) very successfully.

I decided to update to a Vantage Pro2 Wireless.

The update went well.

After setting up the station I stopped WeeWX ran sudo wee_config
--reconfigure, changed to the Vantage Drivers and restarted WeeWX.

All is well but I have just noticed the ISS signal graph is not showing
anything.

I have run wee_device -- info and checked the ISS channel is set to 1 and
checked weewx.conf and checked the iss_id is set to 1

My WeeWX station output is at http://wx-watch.co.uk/weewx/ (My main website
is www.wx-watch.co.uk

I shortcut to the ISS graph is http://www.wx-watch.co.uk/weewx/dayrx.png

The log does not produce any errors