My apologies. Now I understand what I'm looking at.

If you are using software record generation, then rxCheckPercent will not
be recorded. This is because it can only be calculated in the hardware.

I know you think there's nothing useful in the log, but it would tell us
whether you are using software record generation. Take a look at weewx
starts up. If you see something like:

engine: Record generation will be attempted in 'software'

then that's the problem.

If the log indicates hardware record generation, then we'll look deeper.

-tk