Judging by your log and the fact you had a power interruption I suspect that
you may have corrupt station memory (have a look at corrupt station memory in
the User's Guide
http://weewx.com/docs/usersguide.htm#html_generated_but_not_updated) . This
occurs sometimes when power in unexpectedly cut and shows itself in the log as
no archive records being saved to database yet reports are still run. You
appear to have some connectivity issues as well as you have some problems
getting loop data from the console, this could be related to the corrupt memory
but usually loop packets continue as normal.

I suggest that once you can get to a command prompt on your weeWX machine you
clear the console memory (clearing the station memory keeps all the console
settings it just clears the memory used to store observational data). First you
need to stop weeWX, something like:

$ sudo systemctl stop weewx

or

$ sudo service weewx stop

or

$ sudo /etc/init.d/weewx stop

Work through until one works and stops weeWX. You then need to use one of the
following to dump the station memory and then clear the station memory:

$ sudo /home/weewx/bin/wee_device --dump
$ sudo /home/weewx/bin/wee_device --clear-memory

or

$ sudo /usr/share/weewx/wee_device --dump
$ sudo /usr/share/weewx/wee_device --clear-memory

Which two commands depends solely on how weeWX was installed, since that is
still not clear try either; it will either work or throw an error but will not
doing anything destructive. If you get an error use the other command.

Once the memory has been cleared use one of the following to start weeWX:

$ sudo systemctl start weewx

or

$ sudo service weewx start

or

$ sudo /etc/init.d/weewx start

See how you go with that. Have a look at the log after you restart weeWX and
see if you are getting any data saved to database, it will take up to 30
minutes. If you do post the log give us a good 1 hour and include the weeWX
startup.

Gary

PS. Your archive period of 30 minutes is a bit long, but let's get weeWX
working properly then we can worry about fine tuning.