If you are happy with 30 minute updates then leave it as it is - but in
that case I would suggest altering your .conf file to match the archive
interval (not that it makes any difference when you are using hardware
record generation) - for the sake of tidiness more than anything else!!
Most people think 30 minutes is too long an interval between updates.  The
choice is yours however - it is your system and you are the main user.