THANK YOU!! Every thing looks great now. My next step will be to do the
upgrade of Weewx itself (I still haven't convinced myself it I should). As
for the banner in the Steel Gauges; I was thinking of activating the
section to show forecasts from WU, but from reading some other posts, it
seems like they stopped using the API. Is this correct?

Steve