Gary..I am giving the console a full 24 hours to check the clock. On this
subject, are the times shown on the tables on a weewx page derived from the
console clock? So for example the high wind occurs at xxxx time will be off
as much as the console clock is off? I would assume so as they are being
pulled off the Loops?

I found I have 2 APIs on Wunderground. I tried them both, and only one
gives me a table that shows readable forecast Information. I plugged that
API into [[WU]] (checking for typos), set enable = true, and set my
location as Boynton Beach, FL. Attached is the screen grab of the error.
Should the location be lat, long? I also commented out the text I set in
the scrollbar for the test run.

Steve