On Sunday, 16 September 2018 12:39:53 UTC+10, Philip Kutzenco wrote:

> Plus that doesn't explain why weewx is still indicating 24% on Standard
> and Belchertown skins for me.

Let's deal with the second problem first. It appears that installing ephem
and pyephem as an unprivileged causes issues, particularly for WeeWX (well
it does on my Debian stretch VM). I would also be using pyephem and not
ephem. First off let's uninstall ephem and pyephem:

$ sudo pip uninstall ephem
$ sudo pip uninstall pyephem

answer y to any y/n prompts

Now install pyephem making sure you have privileges:

$ sudo pip install pyephem

and finally restart WeeWX:

$ sudo systemctl restart weewx

Wait for a report cycle to complete then check you pages again.

Gary