This is a VERY old thread, but I bumped it back up because I ran into a
problem. I have been trying to track down what may be a memory leak, and in
doing so I started from scratch with a new installation on a new RPi. After
a couple of days, the memory use leveled off, so I started to re-install
some extensions with the first being Steel Gauges. It went Ok, but then I
ran into an old problem. Look at the page here:
http://photokinetics.org/Weather/ss/

You can see that the two temp gauges are wonky. The indoor temp displays
properly when selected, but that is it it. I went back to Gary's suggestion
of 6/26/16, but that did not seem to work this time. One thing I noticed is
a difference where "wchillTL":"$day.windchill.min.raw"   instead reads
"WchillTL":$day.windchill.min.formatted"

So,I just used his suggested code change replacing the word raw with
formatted, but that was a no go.

I shudder to think what will happen when this gets sorted out and I install
RTG.!!

Steve