Hi Steve,

Ah, the penny has just dropped. Can you uninstall rtgd. Now that I think
back I saw an issue like this sometime ago (not sure if it was you) and I
seem to remember the constant rescaling/redrawing of gauges was due to both
the SteelSeries extension and rtgd producing gauge-data.txt thus confusing
the SteelSeries Gauges. In any case I have sat here this morning on a VM
and the SteelSeries Gauges handle None values for windchill etc quite OK,
so I don't think that is the problem. In any case let's take rtgd out of
the equation, get the SteelSeries Gauges working OK and then move to rtgd.

Gary