Steve,

A few thoughts on some of your remaining gauges issues:

1. Gauges are only updating at my archive interval of 2 minutes instead of
> my 2 second loop interval,

This could be a case of gauge-data.txt being generated every loop packet
but only being uploaded to your web server every archive period. You can
tell what is happening by observing gauge-data.txt on your weeWX machine
(not the web server). If it is being generated every 2 seconds then the
issue is one of uploading to the web server, if the file is only generated
every archive period then the issue is within rtgd. I'm inclined to think
it is the former.

2. The windchill and heat index buttons aren't' working the way they did
> before (but this is not very important), and

Can you elaborate on this? Do you mean the value displayed on the gauges
when windchill or heatindex is None? If so the gauges will display 0 in the
corresponding METRIC units for the observation shown on the gauge, ie 0C
for anything that is a 'temperature'. So when displaying F this will be 32.
This has been the behaviours since v0.1.2 in January 2017. Of course if you
mean something else....

Gary