On 11/29/2018 1:11 PM, Pat wrote:
Jonis, I'm still working on 0.8 - but I've just put together the ability to have 4 custom "hooks" to show custom HTML content on the front page. I think you'll like this - check the screenshot.

You can try this change out now if you upgrade to 0.8rc3 from GitHub (have a backup of your current setup of weewx, then copy all files in the GitHub bin/user and skins/ folders to your weewx, then restart weewx. if you run into problem, restore your backup) Or wait for 0.8 to come out and upgrade then.

Call me dense, I would try it in a heart beat but I can't find it. Guess I just don't know how/where to look.

John Clark