Hi,

This gives us a clue to what is going on and the possible cause of the
OutOfSpan error :

Feb  2 07:19:17 bdp-rpiz1 weewx[21597]: manager: Added record 2019-02-02 07:
19:17 EST (1549109957) to database 'cmon.sdb'
Feb  2 07:19:17 bdp-rpiz1 weewx[21597]: manager: Added record 2019-02-02 07:
19:17 EST (1549109957) to daily summary in 'cmon.sdb'
Feb  2 07:19:18 bdp-rpiz1 weewx[21597]: manager: Added record 2019-02-02 07:
14:00 EST (1549109640) to database 'weewx.sdb'
Feb  2 07:19:18 bdp-rpiz1 weewx[21597]: manager: Added record 2019-02-02 07:
14:00 EST (1549109640) to daily summary in 'weewx.sdb'

I suspect that the large difference between the actual system time and the
timestamp of the archive record being saved to weewx.sdb is upsetting WeeWX
when the accumulators change at midnight. The WeeWX accumulators work on a
midnight-to-midnight period and the recipt of the first loop data
timestamped after midnight causes a new accumulator to be created and used.
Once WeeWX has moved on to a new accumulator for the current day it does
not like to see an old data from the previous day. Restarting WeeWX may
deal with the fatal error but it will certainly not cure it, it will
continue to occur shortly after midnight.

You might try to edit weewx.conf and under [StdArchive] set record_generation
= software, the Acurite driver does not support downloading archive records
from the station and WeeWX should fall back to software record generation
but let's force it right from the start. I would also put the archive
interval back to 300, having it at 420 will do nothing to help with the
issue, rather the odd interval only serves to make interpreting the logs
more difficult. [StdArchive] should look something like (changes
highlighted):

[StdArchive]

    # If the station hardware supports data logging then the archive
interval
    # will be downloaded from the station. Otherwise, specify it (in
seconds).
    archive_interval = 300

    # If possible, new archive records are downloaded from the station
    # hardware. If the hardware does not support this, then new archive
    # records will be generated in software.
    # Set the following to "software" to force software record generation.
    record_generation = software

After making these changes save weewx.conf then restart WeeWX. Monitor the
logs to see what happens around midnight.

If this does not fix the problem could you run WeeWX directly
<http://weewx.com/docs/usersguide.htm#Running_directly>. This will display
on the console (screen) the loop data from your station (indicated by lines
starting with LOOP:) as well as the archive records generated by WeeWX
(indicated by lines starting with (REC:). Let this run for 10-15 minutes
and post a capture of the data displayed on the console.

Gary