On Friday, April 26, 2019 at 8:54:17 AM UTC-7, Ken Booth wrote:

> When I try to add more than 1 sensor to the /etc/weewx/weewx.conf file, I
> get syntax errors and same if I try to add more than [Interceptor], so I'm
> obviously not understanding the syntax.

We generally need to 'see' the errors you're seeing, in order to try to
help.
We also need to know which version of weewx and which
extensions/skins/drivers you have enabled.

For the Standard skin, to name one, lots of things appear in the output
html if things are in particular elements in the db regardless of whether
the values are truth or not, or even if you have that sensor or not.  The
templates just put things on the html based on what's in the db.

(typically you'll see somebody with ExtraTemp1 with data in it and the skin
will show 'pond temperature' and the user will say 'I don't even HAVE a
pond')

But to work making errors go away, you kinda have to show us the errors
you're seeing.  Usually a google for the exact error helps a lot as a first
step as well.