I want to try it. I'm looking at the code but I don't know if I'll be able
to change it. I'm still getting it.
I have been looking at the documentation of the weewx github wiki and I
think that in this skin that obtains the data with ajax it is not necessary
all the weewx page generation infrastructure to generate the same page at
each turn.
https://github.com/weewx/weewx/wiki/dashboards
Wouldn't it be interesting to have the skin as described in Scenario 3:
Upload LOOP / REC data to public-facing front-end? Weewx would handle
calculations, conversion, storage in the bd, publication in wu and others
and generate the json necessary for the skin but not the generation of web
pages.

How about? Would it be a lot of change?