Hi. I have been testing the new version for a few hours, for now it seems
that everything is going perfect but I need more time to know it completely.
Before
I did a database lock about once a day. I'll tell you if there is more
database lock or not.
As now I have the possibility of having more graphics I would like to have
some graphs of the days that it rains in each month and another with the
days that the temperature passes 30º but I don't know how to do them if it
is possible. It would be nice to have that possibility.