Sorry, but the value of rxCheckPercent comes only from the console, and
then only in archive records (not LOOP packets). If you disable hardware
record generation, you lose it.

It would be a nice feature to be able to pick and chose where each datum in
the archive record comes from, but, unfortunately, that's not the way WeeWX
works now.

-tk