either I have a driver problem

either my weather station is not compatible with xxxx

can not edit:

/home/weewx/wee_device --set-interval=5

When

/home/weewx/bin/wee_device --info

I have this message and nothing happens.

Using configuration file /home/weewx/weewx.conf
Using FineOffsetUSB driver version 1.10 (weewx.drivers.fousb)
Querying the station...