You could use a hosted MQTT service like  https://www.cloudmqtt.com/ which
gives you your own broker. It’s free for a small number of connections and
inexpensive for somewhat more. Or you could get a cloud compute instance on aws
or your favorite cloud provider, and install an MQTT broker there.

I just put the broker on a ~dedicated RPi on an isolated network (dmz) behind
my firewall. I do have a static IP, but DDNS works pretty well with most ISPs
that have dynamic IPs since the IPs rarely change, as long as they assign
public IPs.

  -Les