Sensor map something like this:-

[[sensor_map]]

        outTemp = temperature.71.FOWH65BPacket
        windSpeed = wind_speed.71.FOWH65BPacket
        UV = uv_index.71.FOWH65BPacket
        light = light.71.FOWH65BPacket
        outBatteryStatus = battery.71.FOWH65BPacket
        outHumidity = humidity.71.FOWH65BPacket
        windDir = wind_dir.71.FOWH65BPacket
        windGust = wind_gust.71.FOWH65BPacket
        rain_total = rain_total.71.FOWH65BPacket
        inTemp = temperature.233.FOWH32BPacket
        inHumidity = humidity.233.FOWH32BPacket
        barometer = pressure.233.FOWH32BPacket
        inTempBatteryStatus = battery.233.FOWH32BPacket

Then in calibrate section:-

[StdCalibrate]

    [[Corrections]]
        # For each type, an arbitrary calibration expression can be given.
        # It should be in the units defined in the StdConvert section.
        # Example:
        foo = foo + 0.2
        radiation = light * 0.007893 if light is not None else None