Top Screen is the spectrum between 867MHz and  869MHz. Bottom screen is
what they call a waterfall; This is how you can identify a signal. (Further
reading:https://www.sigidwiki.com/wiki/Signal_Identification_Guide)

Need to uncheck the squelch box and drag the range down until the waterfall
box turn black.  If your WS is transmitting on "868 MHz", you should see it
pop up.

Hi