On Monday, December 16, 2019 at 7:22:43 AM UTC-5, Gert Andersen wrote:

> Now I get data for the Standard reports, but Rain Rate and Daily Rain are
> wrong. Although it has not rained, I have a value for RR and DR.

that is because you have assigned 'rain' to be 'rain_total'.

you do not need (and should not specify) 'rain' in the sensor_map, but you
should specify 'rain_total' in the sensor map.

'rain' is a delta measurement (amount of rain in a period), whereas
'rain_total' is a cumulative measurement (total amount of rain).

'rain' is calculated from 'rain_total'.  in the weewx-sdr driver, this is
handle by the 'deltas' definition.  see the comments in the sdr.py code for
details.

this is what you want:

[SDR]
    [[sensor_map]]
        rain_total = rain_total.157.FOWH65BPacket