Hi Paul,

/usr/share/weewx/user/interceptor.py dated Jan 16
- DRIVER_VERSION = '0.52'

I guess there must be a difference between the HP2551 and GW1000.
I did see the current record rain_rate increase in the web page, but rain
today did not, and the graph does not show any rainfall.

I will attempt to increase the level of logging ahead of next rainfall to
see if I can capture what is coming from the device.

Best wishes
James