Hi Pavel,

I have written a setTime function (not yet tested).  I then looked in the
weewx engine to see how this is invoked ... and we have a problem.  The
engine calls the getTime function first, so that also needs writing.  I
know how to write this but unfortunately the ws6in1 protocol only provides
the time to the minute so will always be between 0 and 59 seconds out from
the correct time.  So it seems a bit pointless to write it.  Instead I 'm
thinking of automatically setting the time once every 24 hours (i.e.
ignoring the engine).  Just not yet quite comfortable with that.  So more
thinking time ....

The setTime also poses 2 problems:
1) I have no idea how it deals with time zones.  This is not a problem for
me I have my rpi2 set at permanent UTC time (no summer time correction) -
but maybe for others (so please let me know if this causes a problem)
2) The evidence I have shows that when setting the date and time the crc
checksum bytes are sent the wrong way around.  It could be because of a
defect in the console, or a defect in the official software and the console
doesn't actually check the crc checksum.  Initially I'm sending the bytes
in the correct order - once I test the updated driver I will know  the
answer

So work in progress, but I'm confident I can provide both setting the
console time and the 7 extra sensor data that you are after

Bob