Hi Bob, ahoj Jardo,

I am apologize for the delay with the testing promised, had to go out for
business, have tested the driver just partially. I managed to connect just
one of the external sensors I have and now I can see its output in csv file
(https://github.com/weewx/weewx/wiki/csv), both temperature and humidity
values are there. On the default screen there is no external sensors
graphs, I did not search how to add them, use just the csv output. Anyway,
I should be home tomorrow, will finish the testing of both sensors together
in all 7 channels possible, one by one, and let you know.

Attaching the current csv file with the one external sensor connected in
ch1.

Thanks again for the driver & have a nice day.

Pavel