Ahoj Jardo,

Sure, firstly I tried to read the db there some way but unfortunately I was
not able to make it properly so I used the plugin to dump it to csv file. I
suppose you did the same, it is really easy to install. So the question is:
does your csv file have the columns named ExtraTempX and ExtraHumidX? If
not, you probably use the original version of the driver with no support
for the external sensors.

Good luck.

Pavel