On 4/26/20 3:45 PM, gjr80 wrote:
> You already have it in your log:
>

> Apr2614:10:27raspberrypi
> weewx[12666]:restx:CWOP:packet:KQ6UP>APRS,TCPIP*:@262110z3401.26N/11718.84W_241/007g017t098r000p000P000b10150h22L774.weewx-3.9.2-Interceptor#015
>
> Apr2614:10:28raspberrypi weewx[12666]:restx:CWOP:Connectedto server
> cwop.aprs.net:23 <http://cwop.aprs.net:23/>
> |

> <http://cwop.aprs.net:23>
> Gary <http://cwop.aprs.net:23>

Could you look over those and see if they are malformed?  Not sure why
the always seemed to get accepted, but don't wind up on Findu-> KQ6UP.
I have several successfully posted for the past hour using the single
server cwop.aprs.net:23.  Let's cross our fingers and hope it keeps it
up.  However, it is not very satisfying to never figure out what was
actually messing up.

Thanks,

Chris KQ6UP