On 4/27/20 1:03 AM, John Ronan wrote:
> A few days go I noticed that not all CWOP servers are accepting data. I
> haven't heard that the issue has been resolved.
I think some are accepting data, but fail to pass it along.

> I don't have a list to hand, but I'll try and find it.
>
> cwop.ei3rcw.ampr.org is accepting data, you might try testing only on
> that one to rule it out.
I ended up using cwop2.mesowest.org as it is not round robin DNS and
resolves to one IP.  I have had 100% successful published packets for a
few hours.

> Cheers
>
> John
>
> EI7IG

So thanks.  I guess there was no problem on my end after all.  That is
unless some gates are tolerating some error in formatting that I have
and others are not.  I don't think that is the case though.  Is there a
CWOP/APRS list I can report these issues?

Thanks,

Chris KQ6UP