Morning,

Apologies, I'm only catching up on posts now

A few days go I noticed that not all CWOP servers are accepting data. I
haven't heard that the issue has been resolved.

I don't have a list to hand, but I'll try and find it.

cwop.ei3rcw.ampr.org is accepting data, you might try testing only on
that one to rule it out.

Cheers

John

EI7IG

On 4/27/20 00:25, Tom Keffer wrote:
> Looks normal to me.
>
> Chris: the CWOP code has been working for over 10 years on thousands
of stations worldwide. It's possible there is an issue with it, but very
unlikely.

> Far more likely is that you have a network configuration issue. Does
your router allow port 14580 to pass?

send an email to weewx-user+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/weewx-user/5b72fe57-ec36-4d79-9878-8bc43546e693%40googlegroups.com
<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/weewx-user/5b72fe57-ec36-4d79-9878-8bc43546e693%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.