Hello, Richard

Unfortunately, the error message is misleading (and should be changed).
When it says

Failed uploading public_html/weewx/monthtempfeel.png to ftp.tq7weather.uk.
Reason: 553 Can't open that file: No such file or directory

what it means is it could not upload to the *target*
public_html/weewx/monthtempfeel.png*.* The unfortunate part is that the
error message doesn't give the source.

Take a look in /var/www/html/weewx and make sure the files you expect to be
in there are actually in there.

-tk